CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Weight Loss

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Let me explain...no, let me sum up

It has been a looong time since I have blogged. Sorry all, but life is busy. So I am back to the "last ten" again, and 4 pounds away from the lowest I have been on the scale. I should be excited, but giving what happened last time I was here, I just feel blah. I got on a good exercise routine and then that stopped. Need to get back into it. I feel so much better when I exercise. Too many social events going on for me with bad choices. It happens. I just feel like it may be happening too much for me right now. I need to be strong and power through these last ten pounds. My husband and I have our anniversary coming up on October 28th, and I REALLY WANT TO BE AT GOAL! I need to keep my eye on the prize. I KNOW I can do this. Am I subconsciously setting myself up for failure?? I don't know. I went to Maurice's the other day to buy some new slacks. I was THRILLED to see that I fit into a 5/6. BUT, all clothes are different and I am still trying to lose some thighs and my mommy belly. So, I decided to buy the pants the next size down. They are the first thing I see when I walk into my closet. So, hopefully they will motivate me! After all, I don't want to be on JC forever! Any other advice is welcome! Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment