CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Weight Loss

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just another day

Well, not a lot happened today. I did manage to get some pictures of my little man done! They turned out so great! Going to try and do some more tomorrow at the park.

Let's see what else...

Oh yeah! Tried that recipe for carrot fries. I think I got a little carried away with the crazy salt. And I cut them too small...they burnt. Oh well! Good thing I decided just to cut a few carrots to see how they would turn out. I will try them again next week maybe.

I am really enjoying being back on my program. I feel so much better! I think I am more determined than ever to reach my goal! I will get there!

1 comment:

  1. Hah aww I'm sorry Amber!! I would use whole baby carrots. The big boy carrots I had were HUGE so I had to cut them a lot! Good luck with your next batch!

    ReplyDelete