CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Weight Loss

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Woeful/Wonderful Wednesday

I have not been getting the best sleep lately! I don't know what is going on! Our dinner last night was very good and very much appreciated by the family we cooked for! Tyler is sick with a cold. He woke up in the middle of the night because he couldn't hardly breathe. Well, then he didn't want to go to sleep in his bed. So I decided to bring him to our bed. He lay his sweet little head on me and kept getting up. Well, I don't sleep well with the kids in the bed. They NEVER sleep in our bed. When we came home from the hospital, they went straight to their crib in their room. After about 30 minutes, I decided to chance it and put him back in his bed. Thankfully, he went back to sleep. I eventually fell asleep, but felt like crap at 4am this morning. I think it's because the bed hasn't been elevated at all. We have an adjustable Tempur-pedic bed that I LOVE! It has been the best mattress. The bed has been flat the last couple of nights, and I think that has been the problem. My little man woke up not long after I got up. I gave him some medicine and fed him breakfast and put him back to bed. Then I decided to go back to bed myself. I elevated the bed, and felt like I slept better in 2 hours than I did the rest of the night! So hopefully, I have solved the problem. We shall see.

Today I decided to put my daughter's toys in her room instead of having them all in the living room. We have a nice size living room, but still. So I spent most of the day making sure her toys were accessible and some-what organized. I even had her help me decide what toys she could give away. I was surprised she wanted to give any away at all, but she did! :)

Wednesday nights are usually set aside for Zumba. It's my "mommy time" and I love it! Tonight, we changed it up though, and we went to church for Wednesday night worship. It was really nice. When we go to church, we usually go on Sundays. This was our first time on Wednesday night. We had supper. They served fried chicken, green beans, macaroni and cheese, salad, and dessert. Well, I picked the skin of my chicken breast, and picked at the meat a little. I had a bite of the macaroni and a few bites of the sugar free chocolate pie. I was trying to be conscious of what I was putting in my mouth (not always easy to do). I was feeding my little man, who was sitting on my lap. He ate pretty well considering he is not completely up to par. The worship service was good. I am so glad we went, even though I miss my exercising.  

Speaking of exercise, I am ordering Slim in 6 tomorrow. I have been watching this infomercial for years and have always wanted to try it. I am going to stick to my JC diet instead of doing their diet though. I am having a hard time getting to the gym. They do not have child care and I am usually home with the babies. It is a 24/7 gym, but I don't want to get out late at night by myself.

Weigh-in tomorrow...I really have no idea what to expect. Or maybe I kind of do...I weigh myself everyday. It is one of my nasty habits. I try to put the scale away so I don't do it, but I can't help it. Especially with doing meals that are not JC. I want to make sure I am staying in line. But your body weight can fluctuate from day to day, which is why you should only weigh yourself once a week. Oh well!

OH and another thing I forgot to mention. I am going to start selling Avon. It's neat because I will have a website and anyone can buy from me from anywhere! So cool! I will have my site up soon, and will post the URL on here.

I will be back on here tomorrow to let everyone know where I stand on the scale! Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment