CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Weight Loss

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weigh In Thursday

Oh the dreaded weigh-in day....The day you have to face the scale. The scale holds you accountable for what you did for the week. I have avoided it for a few months, because I already knew the damage I was doing. I didn't need a scale to tell me anything about that. Last week I weighed in for the first time in a while. I was so upset by the number looking back at me. I had gained almost 20 pounds in just a few months. I was 7 pounds from my goal, and I gave up. Not anymore! I am not going to give up. I am going to power through! I stepped on the scale this morning to see how I did this past week. Well, here are the results folks!

Last week- 166lbs

CW- 158lbs

Down 8 pounds!!

Well, I am VERY happy with those results! Yay me! I just need to stick with it! I can't wait to share the good news with my JCC! I don't know what I am going to do about my menu this week. I have not planned. My mom is supposed to be cooking while I am there. I can watch my proportions, but I know JC meals would be best. It's hard to resist mom's cooking though. Especially when I hardly ever get it anymore! I don't know what to do. It will probably be a last minute decision.

I am trying to finish packing for Tallahassee. My mom will be here any minute, and then we have about a 3 hour drive. Not looking forward to that part especially since I have two little ones. Hopefully they will be entertained by the TV. We shall see.

Well, I am off for the weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I will be back to blog on Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. That loss is awesome-you are a rock star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME AMBER!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO great!

    I understand your dilemma about home cooking! But you have the tools, don't worry! Everything will be fine :D

    Have a great visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping in for the first time, and am immediately impressed with your progress. A fellow JC'er, I can't wait to read about how you've done it! :)

    ReplyDelete