CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Weight Loss

Monday, August 29, 2011

Quickie!

Hey everyone! No, I have not fallen off the planet. I have been SUPER busy! I cannot seem to get myself on here to blog. I have school everyday (lots of homework and observation hours), I begin tutoring today, and I start teaching Sunday School this Sunday. And don't forget the mom thing. There is not really an update on the weight situation. I have been 155 for the past two weeks. Started using Slim in 6. My JCC told me that it takes a week or so for your body to show results from exercising. I forgot that piece of information since it's been months since I've exercised. I do feel better. Still have not been able to fit Zumba in. That was my gateway drug to exercise! I love it and miss it so! Anyway, I have to get off here now and finish getting ready for school. I hope everyone is doing great! Hope to be back on here soon!!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment